Monday, March 23, 2009

Reflection

Let me start off by saying this was my first time ever doing a blog. I enjoyed every part of it and I am looking foward to doing this again in the near future. I had a lot of questions about my topic but, by doing this blog I found the answers to my questions.



Before I did this blog I was clueless about my topic "Breast Cancer". Then dealing with the fact that my aunt had it, I need answers to my questions. Because when my auntie had breast cancer i was very young and didn't understand what was going on at that time. So, for years I been searching for answers on how all this came about. Then when I was presented with the oppotunity to make a blog about anything you want, I decided to use my auntie's story with breast cancer. This way I could tell people my story dealing with breast cancer and to let people who known others with it or who have it that they are not alone. Then also to teach people that don't know anything about breast cancer.


From doing this blog I have really learned alot about my topic. I am really glad that I was able to this blog, this really helped me find the answers to my questions I had. Now I understand what happened to my auntie and when I think about her I wont be so clueless.

No comments:

Post a Comment